Oct. 25th-26th- Our Flower Girl....Brylee had her first experience as a flower girl, and she was great! She was a little nervous the week before and kept wanting to back out, but after much discussion she went through with it. And loved it. She got to come in ringing a bell and then walked out with this cute little boy. She was actually disappointed that the wedding was over!
Oct. 29th- I went back to the Dr. to get checked out again and everything looked great. The Dr. told me that I could continue life as normal and he would see me again in 3 weeks. So, as many of you know I have been doing just that. I am still keeping the roads hot and doing as much as I can now!Oct. 31st- Our Princess Cinderella- Boy was she adorable or what. She was so excited this year about dressing up for Halloween. We had Trunk-or-Treat at church and so after Awanas they went outside to get some candy. She loved everything, but Moses. We had a guy dress up as Moses and pass out candy and she thought that he looked like Santa and was not about to go near him. I will post several pictures of her and some of her friends. The best one will be of her with our Pastor Bryan Wright as "Woody!" 



November......has been a realativly calm month........."Must be the calm before the December Storm." We have celebrated Nana Rose's birthday. Been back to the Dr. for blood work only and we will be finding out what we are expecting on December 10th. We have been preparing Brylee for seeing Santa in the next few weeks and she has finally decided that he is just a nice papaw, so she is now okay with sitting on his lap and telling him what she wants for Christmas. I guess the most eventful weekend of November was this past weekend. We met Poppy and GG at a cabin in Pigeon Forge and did some Christmas shopping and then we headed home on Saturday to get ready for Sunday. Sunday was a special day in our lives.........Bro. Tony is now Rev. Tony! Boy that looks really strange. He was ordained this past Sunday night in a very special service at his home church, Holston Baptist. We had a great service and a wonderful reception afterward. And we were very blessed to share in this special time with lots of family and friends.
Well, as I said we have had a pretty eventful month and I do apologize for not getting this events posted before now. But hopefully this will catch each of you up on the Crawford Crew for a little longer. Please continue to be much in prayer for my pregnancy and especially me this next month. The month of December is always stressful on both Tony and I will something going on every weekend from now till Christmas.
We hope that each of you have a very blessed Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you put up those Halloween pictures! I was disappointed that I didn't get to see her that night all dressed up as a Princess! She's so beautiful! Yay for December 10th!
Post a Comment