Tuesday, September 25, 2007
The Big Sister
I just wanted to take a few minutes and let you in on the latest news for the Crawford Family, Brylee is going to be a Big Sister. We are all so excited about having an addition to our little family. Since we have been trying for about a year now, we were really just praying that if God wanted us to have another one that He would give it in His time. So, this is it! Right now I am a little over 7 weeks. My due date is May 9th 2008. We truly covet your prayers over the next few weeks and months. As many of you may know, I have pretty complicated pregnancies. I am currently planning surgery for the cerclage around the week of Oct. 22nd. My doctor is out of the country, but when he returns I will see him and we will schedule the exact date. As I said before we are all very excited. Brylee, of course, just knows that it is a little girl and she is already trying to name her. Tony, is beside himself as usual. He loves being a daddy and he can't wait till this one gets here. I am truly excited about having another baby, but as to be expected I am also nervous about what the next weeks and months have in store. We know that God is in control and He will take care of all of us over the next few months. Again, we covet your prayers for this precious little life that God has given to us. We are truly blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! You and your precious family will most definately be in our prayers!! Love you guys!
God is Good!!!!
All FOUR of you are in my daily prayers!!!
Our God is Able!
Love and prayers, Wanda Richardson
Hey Becky, this is Deanna DeVault. Just wanted to say Hello and tell you and Tony contrats on the pregnancy. I know you both must be so excited and especially Miss Brylee. By the way...I love her hair. Maybe I should let her cut mine. Does her pictures look good hanging in the house. I was showing someone her pictures just the other day. I miss you guys and will keep all of you in my prayers....
Congratulations!!! Heard the good news! Hope you are feeling good. As always you guys will be in our prayers. Life is truly fun with two !!
Love
Anitra
Post a Comment