Thursday, October 18, 2007
Only a "Stitch" Away
Well, we are now only a stitch away. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow and we are scheduled to proceed with the cerclage at 12 noon. We went to the Dr. today for another ultrasound just to make sure that everything still looked good for surgery. Everything looked great! My how this precious little life has grown in only 4 weeks. We took Brylee with us today and she had a blast. The nurse explained everything to her and showed her arms, legs and anything else she asked about, (which was everything!). She is as bad as her daddy about wanting to know it all. She still says that it is a baby sister, but the Dr. was not able to tell us anything today. I guess we will have to wait on that verdict for a few more weeks. We covet your prayers on Friday that everything will go as smooth as possible. The Dr. says that I will need to rest over the weekend and I will hopefully be back up and running sometime during the first of the week. I will try to write again in the next few days and let everyone know how things are going. Thanks for your prayers...........Much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We will keep you in our prayers. I can honestly say with this instance....."Been there, done that". I will call and check on you in the next couple of days.
Love,
Jennifer =)
Post a Comment